- Do I keep doing what’s always been done, or challenge old assumptions and try new approaches to problems?
- Do I proactively seek new challenges or just manage those I already have?
- Do I risk being exposed and vulnerable, or act to protect my pride and patch of power?
- Do I ask for what I really want, or just for what I think others want to give me?
- Do I ‘toot my horn’ to ensure others know what I’m capable of, or just hope my efforts will be noticed?
- Do I speak my mind or bite my lip, lest I ruffle feathers or subject myself to criticism?
As seen at Lifehacker